This product is available in our stores
Aphrodite Saliva Fertility Tester - Saliva Ovulation Test
Reusable diagnostic-medical device (in-vitro) for self-testing.
Conforms to EU Directive 98/79/EC on Medical Devices.
- It is YOU who Takes the Decision: Planning a Family or Contraception
- Shows your fertile and infertile days using ONLY a few drops of saliva
- Result within 5 minutes only
- Reusable up to 2 years
- Proven 98% Accuracy
- Small and Discreet to be used Everywhere
- Simple and Easy to use
- Safe, Without side-effects
Aphrodite Fertility Tester - Saliva Ovulation Test
It`s You who decide: Family planning or Contraception
Aphrodite Saliva Fertility Tester is a reusable, mini-microscope for self-testing. It needs only 5 minutes and a few drops of saliva (or cervical mucus) to define your fertile or infertile days during the menstrual cycle.
You don`t need complicated blood or urine tests but JUST a few drops of saliva -the most available and easily to get body fluid.
- 98% accuracy
- It`s easy to use: you need only few drops os saliva or cervical mucus to define your fertile/infertile days
- Result in 5 minutes
- It`s ready to use in any time or place
- It`s comfortable and discreet - the lipstick look allows to avoid awkward questions, everyone will thinkthat you are just touching up the make up
- It doesn`t require complicated temperature charts and urine analysis
- It doesn`t require any additional instruments
- It`s safe in use, doesn`t cause any side-effects
- It doesn`t disturb sexual life
- It`s for multiple and individual use up to 24 months
- It doesn`t require any special agent, you just have to remember about cleaning the lens before every use with cotton swab mositen in water or alcohol
- It has an affordable price comparing to other fertility testers
- Accuracy confirmed by clinical tests
- It`s patented diagnostic medical device: device for individual use, which has all the necessary certificates of quality and safety such as ISO 13485, CE 0344 in conformity with European Union Directive 98/79/EC concerning medical devices, confirmed by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in United States of America.